|Georgia State University Fee||$200*||$200*||$136*|
|Health Insurance (F, J visas)||$1118**||$1556** (Spring & Summer)||$672** (Summer Only)|
|Estimated Costs of Living in Atlanta|
|Housing & Food||$5185*||$5185*||$3889*|
*These are reduced student fees. They include the mandatory library, technology, health, and transportation fees.
* These amounts are estimates. There is also a $5 lab fee for the Oral Communication courses. Figures represent minimal costs of living in Atlanta; personal expenses vary greatly. The amounts may change without notice. Go to Universal Currency Converter to convert your country’s currency to US$.
** Health insurance is required only for F and J visas. Students enrolling in Spring must also pay for Summer health insurance. See the Student Health Insurance information for updated information on rates.
Because tuition/fees must be paid during IEP orientation week, all students should have the exact funds available in U.S. dollars. Tuition/fees must be paid in full on the payment dates indicated above. If full payment is not received by the end of the first week of classes (including receipt of financial guarantees by sponsoring agencies), students will not be allowed attend classes starting the second week. Absences will accrue and may affect visa status.
NOTE: Students may be charged a $50.00 late registration fee if they register initially and then their classes are dropped due to non-payment. In addition, registration revisions after the first week of classes may be charged a manual registration fee of $37.50 per class. Other miscellaneous fees can be found on the Tuition & Fees weblink.
Refund Policy of Intensive English Program Tuition
- 100% tuition refund if you withdraw from any or all classes before the first day of class
- 75% tuition refund if you withdraw from any or all classes on or before the end of the first week of classes
- 50% tuition refund if you withdraw from any or all classes on or before the end of the second week of classes
- No tuition refunds after the second week of the classes has ended.
- No tuition refunds are given if the withdrawal is due to classroom policy violations.