From IEP to Georgia State University
Many IEP students enter university undergraduate degree programs after they are finish level 5 of IEP courses. Completing the IEP meets the English proficiency requirements for many University System of Georgia (USG) undergraduate programs and select graduate programs.
1. Apply to Undergraduate Admissions at Georgia State and meet all requirements for entry (except language proficiency).
2. Complete the IEP to Degree form in the IEP office.
3. Complete all Level 5 courses with a C- or better in the IEP prior to Georgia State entry.
4. Complete 18 hours at Level 5:
- Structure and Composition (6 course hours)
- Academic Writing (3 course hours)
- Reading/Listening (3 course hours)
- Extensive Reading (3 course hours)
- Oral Communication (3 course hours)
The IEP offers workshops to help you with your application and admissions questions. Workshops include:
- Georgia State University and Perimeter College undergraduate admissions information session
- Robinson College of Business graduate admissions information session
- Application workshop for undergraduate students