In order to pass each course and advance to the next level , students must meet the learning outcomes at 70% proficiency to earn grades of C- or above.
Grades in the IEP courses have the following meanings:
- A+, A, A- = superior work, advance to the next level
- B+, B, B- = above average work: advance to the next level
- C+, C, C- = average work: advance to the next level
- D = unsatisfactory work: must repeat the course*
- F = unsatisfactory effort and work: must repeat the course*
- W or WF = withdrawal from the course: must repeat the course*
*Students will be placed on Scholastic Warning; if student does not receive a “C-” (70%) or better after repeating the course, he/she will be placed on Scholastic Suspension and will not be able to take IEP classes for one semester.
|W||Withdrew prior to mid-semester point|
|WF||Withdrew after mid-semester point|