The Intensive English Program is proud to offer academic English courses for community members in Atlanta. You are welcome here!
Spring 2021 classes begin on the week of January 11, 2021 –
contact us for more details
Study Academic English at Georgia State University
- Classes offered once a week (three hours of instruction on evenings or weekends)
- Seven-week courses offer the opportunity to improve academic English skills
- Session 1: January-February; Session 2: March-April
- Preparation for admission to Perimeter College of Georgia State University
- Classes meet online for Spring 2021 (through CANVAS learning management system)
- Academic reading and writing courses at various English proficiencies
- Small class sizes (usually 10-15 students)
- Free assessment of English proficiency for best placement
- TOEFL is not needed
- Instructors have training and experience in preparing students for academic success
Academic writing class
Tuition & Fees
- $211: tuition for each 7-week course (21 hours of classroom instruction)
- Textbook and materials estimated cost: $35 (covers two mini-mesters)
- Matching scholarships available
Applying is easy! Complete the online application or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can help you complete your application.
Once you have applied, please make your payment: there is a payment for each course and for the book for each course.
We also make applying easier by coordinating with community organizations or individual sponsors when requested.
Flyers for the current semester are here: ENGLISH| SPANISH
Questions? Contact the IEP at (404) 413-5200 or email@example.com. You can also contact the program director, Dr. John Bunting, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply now here!